Why tree surveys?
We have extensive experience working on a wide range of tree issues
Tree Surveys offers cost-effective solutions to tree problems in Central and Southern England. The practice has extensive experience working on a wide range of tree issues from decay and dysfunction, development and planning, pest and disease control to subsidence and litigation, spanning the last 25 years.
Tree Surveys fully understands the complex issues relating to the integration of trees in development. Our comprehensive input during the development process ranges from initial Arboricultural Impact Studies, site assessment and innovative mitigation solutions, to the provision of Arboricultural Method Statements and site supervision.
We differ from other practices as we provide a broad range of specialist technical services including:
- Advice based upon 25 years experience in arboricultural practice.
- Utilising the latest technology in decay detection and dysfunction such as sonic and electrical impedance tomography, resistographs, tree motion sensors and chlorophyll fluorescence measurements.
- Expert witness service for personal injury in the forestry and arboricultural professions.
- GPS/GIS tree surveys for development sites to BS5837.
- Pest and disease assessment and control.
- Tree selection and planting advice.
- Ecological surveys.
We offer our wide range of specialist services to:
- Government bodies.
- Private individuals.
- Local Authorities.
- Planning Consultants.
- Insurance Companies.
- Private Estates.
- Loss Adjusters.
- Structural / Civil Engineers.
- Law Practices.