Development site survey
Conducted in accordance with BS5837
Tree surveys for development sites are conducted in accordance with BS5837:2012 Trees In Relation To Design, Demolition And Construction.
A Tree Protection Plan and Arboricultural Method Statement can be supplied if required and may include:
- Site surveying, clear professional plans detailing the tree position, crown spread and root protection areas.
- Definition of the building area and tree protection measures.
- Shade assessment.
- Landscape assessment.
- Useful life expectancy for retained trees.
- Assessment of the potential interaction of retained trees on building foundations and other structures.
- Arboricultural Impact Assessment of proposed construction affecting retained trees.
- Specifications for tree works and tendering.
- Model mitigation specifications and statements.
- Contract supervision.
- Submission of notice of intent or application for work to protected trees.
- Landscape design and appraisal.
- Specifications for landscape work and tendering.
- Tree planting design.